Thursday, September 24, 2009

So...

Today i came in to work, only to find this bottle of Purell sitting on my desk. Thinking someone is just making fun of me for my hand sanitizer addiction, I don't think much of it... Until i open my email and see this from our Health and Safety Manager:

"All:

You will notice a bottle of hand sanitizer has been placed on your desk this morning. We have decided to take this proactive measure in light of the current H1N1 situation. Please use the sanitizer as needed and let me know if you require more. Larger bottles of sanitizer have been ordered and when delivered will be placed in strategic common areas of the office."

THIS is your proactive measure against the swine flu??? hahahahah I think that someone is just trying to distract management from the fact that he has NOTHING to do besides chat chat chat it up down here on the 4th floor. Oh my...

No comments: